Terms and Conditions
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT MAKE USE OF OUR PRODUCT.
We (the “Company") recognize that privacy is important.
2.1 Browsing History and IP
We may collect your browser information, including without limitation, results of your browsing preferences and habits. We collect information regarding your use of Our Product including URLs and statistical information of extensions you may be browsing while Our Product is installed.
We may collect information pertaining to your device and the ads you view or click, the search results ranking on your browser, IP addresses, which while identifying a device connected to the Internet, and its general location, cannot in themselves reveal your identity since they contain no information regarding the identity of the ultimate person using the device — such identity is usually known solely to your internet service provider.
Moreover, IP addresses assigned by internet service providers are generally dynamic and subject to frequent change - static IP addresses are generally assigned only at subscriber's speciﬁc request and frequently require an additional fee.
Our Product continuously and automatically transfers such information (and if applicable, your IP address) to our systems where it is instantly aggregated with similar information of other users and made irreversibly anonymous. We do not attribute any unique identiﬁers to your information and we do not use Our Product or your information for any proﬁling purposes.
We reserve the right to use, disclose, and\or transfer (for business purpose or otherwise) such aggregated and anonymous information (“Trafﬁc Data“) to third parties, including, inter alia, potential and actual advertisers, sponsors, business partners, investors, afﬁliates and consultants and enable them to use Trafﬁc Data for any purpose, at our sole discretion.
Non-Personal information will be used to ensure the operation, improve, modify, cancel, enrich or adjust of Our Product.
We reserve the right to use, disclose, and\or transfer (for business purpose or otherwise) Non-Personal Information (in the collected form) to third parties and enable them to use Non-Personal information, including, inter alia, potential and actual advertisers, sponsors, business partners, investors, affiliates and consultants at our sole discretion.
2.2 Non-Personal Information
We will not collect PII, not speciﬁcally referred to herein unless such information is actively provided to us by you.
We may use such other PII and Trafﬁc Data to ensure the operation of, improve, modify, cancel, enrich or adjust Our Product; to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users; to derive statistics and aggregate data and to create new features and functionality.
2.3 Other Personal Information
3. Cookies and Third Party Advertisements
We do not offer our products or services for use by children. You must be 18 years of age or older to use any of our products or services.
4. Use By Children
5. User Consent
Links to other websites and applications may be provided by the Company as a convenience to our users. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and applications. This privacy statement applies solely to PII collected by us.
We may share some or all of your PII with our subsidiaries, joint ventures or other companies under a common control that we have or may have in the future and worldwide, only for the purpose of processing PII on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, provided that such party undertakes to protect your privacy in accordance with these terms.
Otherwise, we will not disclose your PII to any third party, unless:
- We have your consent.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such PII is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case the activity of Our Product is transferred to a third party, providing such party undertakes to protect your privacy in accordance with these terms.
As stated in section 3.1, we may share the Traffic Data in an anonymous and aggregated manner with any third party for any business purpose.
7. Information Sharing
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII.
However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of PII that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our users. Your PII will be instantly aggregated with information of other users and be irreversibly anonymized. Hence, your PII will be kept by us in an identifiable form for a very limited duration.
- We limit access to PII about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that PII. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect PII. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
-Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
8. Information security
- Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your PII, we will disclose to you the PII we hold about you. Upon your request, we will also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate and notify any third party who received this PII from us of the necessary changes.
- We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs unless prohibited by applicable law. Requests to delete PII are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on the Company.
- We ask individual users to identify themselves and the PII requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
Since your PII will be instantly anonymized we may, however, not always be able to provide the foregoing, including without limitation disclosing it to you, correcting, amending, deleting it and/or notify third parties of the changes.
9. Data integrity, accessing and updating personal information
When you make use of Our Product from outside the United States, please be aware that the PII collected is being transferred to, stored and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. By using Our Product which is provided exclusively from the United States, you hereby consent to the transfer of your PII to the United States and its collection, storage, sharing and use as described in this Privacy
Policy. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as strict and/or comprehensive as those in your country; nonetheless, Our Product is not subject to any data protection laws or regulations which are not referred to in this policy.
11. Data Processed in the United States
Our Product performs regular checks for product updates on our servers and may download such updates when needed.
12. Product Updates
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info (a) fbclub.site. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
13. Your California Privacy Rights and Do Not Track Notices.
Updated October 21, 2016